Our product is all about collaboration and innovation. So are our people. We’re a small team, but we’ve got a big vision: to build a brand-new infrastructure for operational risk management. It’s not easy. We’re redefining the way some of the world’s biggest financial services companies and banks work with data. There are a lot of challenges – but a lot of opportunities to think and act creatively, too.
Backed by banks (JP Morgan, Citi, Barclays, Lloyds, BNP) and ratings agencies, Acin helps banks objectively manage their risk control landscape. Based on a network of peers, Acin’s data protocols connect a bank’s risk control data across their firm and industry leading to greater cost savings, and creating huge efficiency savings across the bank both in front and back-office operations.
Reporting into our Head of Relationship Management, as Relationship Manager you will be responsible for managing and developing the relationship with one or more of Acin’s clients, who are top tier banks. In this role, you will be the interface between the bank(s) and Acin across the entire relationship.
You will be collaborating closely with teams across the organisation (e.g. Client, Intelligence & Analytics, Technology and Operations) in order to provide a consistently high level of service to our clients.
- Build relationships with Acin’s bank clients, managing day-to-day interactions while developing new relationships and contacts to expand the network across the organisations.
- Develop relationships to a ‘partnership’ engagement, establishing a trusted strategic advisor relationship with each client thereby ensuring success and growth
- Drive increased engagement between the clients and Acin, ensuring clients are satisfied with the services they receive, we deliver desired outcomes and to improve upon any areas of dissatisfaction.
- Own project management through the life cycle from a client commercial agreement to end-delivery, collaborating both with clients and colleagues to align different stakeholders to a common agenda and timeline; execute to plan with excellence coupled with strong communication across stakeholders.
- Present and lead client meetings in multiple different forums, including:
- Conduct regular QBRS, on and off-site meetings to understand and discuss a client’s business requirements and business issues and explore how the product can help address and resolve these issues
- Meetings to deliver the analysis, insights and value to key stakeholders; co-ordinate follow-ups after meetings, managing timely responses to follow up questions and prioritising requests.
- Formal and informal review meetings to seek client feedback.
- Drive client adoption, value and outcomes leading to renewals of engagement, expansion of scope, and advocacy of Acin.
- Become a product expert on the Acin Platform and keep up to date with the evolution of our products and services.
- Assist with the development of client materials, including educational, marketing, and sales presentations. Produce customised client deliverable presentations with results tailored to the audience.
- Work with key stakeholders in the bank to support materials required for internal committees or regulatory responses.
- Be the voice of the client. Gather their requirements and feedback and communicate this to the Product and Tech teams to influence the continued development of the product offering, acting as an advocate for your clients.
- Constantly improve your industry knowledge through webinars / events / readings.